This is Christmas

 This is Christmas. I have put up all my decorations. Well this is it so far..........There are more upstairs still. This will involve crawling about up in the loft and I am out early this day so they can wait.

This Barbie doll came to me as a ratted mess from the 20p shop in Otley. This girl with some others as rescued by a fellow 20p fan.....she is enjoying a new dress.
 I do have quite a few more that are not in these photos yet as I did an early rejigg of lights.
 Everything now has lights. I will be keeping them up after the Christmas madness is over now too.
 I have discovered that Gene Marshall doll just about fits the clothes from the Titanic movie......
This is all great stuff as I can have them all displayed.......I have most of the dresses worn by Rose in Titanic and it is a huge pity they are in a box. Anything in a box is a pity really. So Gene is borrowing them.....
They came in a big box from California for my birthday in July. I got them out immediately!!!!
 Right!!!! up for the day. 5.30am and time for a shower then a coat of paint and out. This photo was from last week. there is not alot to see. There will not be a lot to see this morning until 8am either. I will be long gone by then.

Monza got over his late srart on my day off and will be very pleased when I return this afternoon. I can finish Christmas decorating then too.

Comments

  1. it is all looking so good!!! yes... take everything out of the box!! happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts